what we do
Montisera is a Finnish, privately owned development company focused on discovering, developing and commercialising bioactive compounds from its development platform to be used in novel products in pharmaceutical and food industries.
Montisera’s focus is on the management of its global partner network of universities, science companies, laboratories, contract research organisations (CRO), etc.
Montisera has currently three bioactive compounds in its development platform in different stages of the development. Montisera’s focus in the development is in the early stage development of the compounds, where the development cycle in the different phases is rather short (1-3 years).
What We've Achieved
- Montisera was founded 2012.
- IPR portfolio including US and EPO patents for novel CNS dependency disorders.
- Patented hot water extract for lower urinary tract disease prevention and care.
- Cooperation agreements with major industry leaders.
- Montisera was nominated as the most potential Bioeconomy growth company in Finland in May 2017
- Internationally recognised Board of Directors.
- Scientific Advisory Board and Senior Advisors filled with Professors with the upper knowledge of the field.